or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mark Noble commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd like Send to come to Windows Phone and the wider Windows ecosystem via a Universal Windows Platform (UWP) app so it supports all Windows devices - especially those running Windows 10 S.

• E commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I suggest you...say something less idiotic sounding. "You requested Windows, so we're working on it.". Coming from official channels, that just makes WP devs and users' blood boil. If you don't, in fact, hate WP, say something that we can interpret as less than a slap in the face.

Like, "The Windows version is underway, we just needed the largest possible user base to start. We can't wait to use VS to code for our superior platform!".

• RD RD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When I usually hear some new x,y,z app is launched for iOS/Android,first thing I try to do is see if its available for WP or not. Most of the time it turned out to be negative. Now I know the reason, When company who owns WP develop app for iOS first than no reason to ask any developer to make the app availale on WP. I will stick with current WP for few more months to see WP10 but never going to buy new Windows Phone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base