I suggest you ...

When are outlook.com accounts going to be supported?

114 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Krish GaliKrish Gali shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

14 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

totally useless until it supports all 365 registeted domains! why waste time unless you are going to do the job properly?

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You could copy the functionality of Whatsapp but the difference would be, Send is based on Email adresses and WA on mobile phone numbers. So Send could crawl for every account email adress on smartphones or PCs (Microsoft account, Google, Apple account adress etc.).

• ChrisChris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I want to use Send as a messenger. Its a great idea to reach all people who have an email adress. And this without any registry process. It should be possible to create rooms, sending files, videos, photos and voice messages and of course normal text.

I want to stop using gmail coz i really interested n looking forward in using SEND as my email n messaging apps.

Well, I find "send" very useful to communicate via email on a smart phone. Easy and fast without clutter by other things.
        Nice!!

It will. Be awesome if u supported this or open up another avatar for your very useful outlook ios app

how is that it does support live.com accounts...that both shortsighted and stupid.

• PianoPiano commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi guys,
        What's a reason of releasing an app that doesn't support outlook or other email account. 1% of iOS users uses Microsoft 365 so who is the audience for this app? Add support or make right move.

Feedback and Knowledge Base